Returning to the O

magictam

LocalLady,

Are you on the Feb. 4th sailing too? Good to know about the ability to book the spa for only one person. My husband would never do it and I thought I'd have to pay $300.00 and didn't want to do that.

Darlene

Hi, no unfortunately I won't be on the Feb 4 cruise, I debark that day.:(

I am not sure if it the cost for the spa package is exactly half for a single person. What we were able to do was to have a "partner" for spa package purposes from another room. It ended up that we gals had the spa for the entire trip, which was wonderful. I honestly don't know the price for a single guest sorry.

Have a great cruise! :D

Mr. New Guy, I'm happy to see that you've enjoyed the Oosterdam so much you've returned 3 years running. COOL!

I think we're sailing with you on February 18th. I haven't joined the roll but was plaining on it this week :D.

Hey Magictam,

I just noticed your reply here. Come on over and join the roll call. So far it is very quiet.

Just back from a great week on the Oosterdam - our first time on this ship. The price of the thermal suite was $129/pp. Really enjoyed the therapy pool.

We, too, noticed that the balcony/interior furniture was was getting a little shabby and worn. The balcony chairs were starting to come apart. However, with those great beds, weren't worried about the furniture. All of the public areas seemed to be in great condition, though, especially with all the constant cleaning that goes on.

On another note, I had read about the difficulties of disembarking in San Diego, but ours went on time and very smoothly. We disembarked at 9:20 am and our taxi dropped us off at the airport by 10:00. I wish our disembarkation in Rotterdam last June would have been half as smooth, though I imagine that has gotten easier by now.

goodroe

Archived