St Johns Brewers

Glen&Kathy

I've seen references to St Johns Brewers but has anyone actually ever been there? This is the first Brew Pub I've heard of outside the US.

Thanks

G

their brew pub is in Cruz Bay on St. John. You can take the ferry from Red Hook St Thomas to get there. I've never been but have picked up some of their bottled brews in Havensight.

Just to help avoid confusion, the place in Mongoose Junction where St. John Brewer's sell their products, is called The Tap Room.

Some of the best air conditioning on the island, and they've fairly recently started serving food as well.

Lots of great souvenirs that are Tap Room/St. John Brewers themed, so you can even go there under the guise of shopping! ;)

How is the beer? As we travel around we always like to try the microbreweries in the area. Trying to decide if it's worth the cost to get over there....of course we would do other things too. I have my I on the Mango one.

I like them. I bought a six pack to go of the Mango Pale Ale the last time we were on island.

I like them. I bought a six pack to go of the Mango Pale Ale the last time we were on island.

Did you buy it on St Thomas and if so where? Our other choice is to just pick up a couple of 6 packs and just head to Sapphire Beach. Thanks.

I'm not a fan of flavored beers. Wasn't crazy about the spruce beer in Alaska, and am not crazy about the mango beer. JMHO.

Oh, I missed the Spruce Beer? :( We have had a couple of versions at different places here in Michigan..... definitely a different taste. I appreciate your opinion.

Archived