Aft Cabins on Freedom

jen7079

Hi,

I have booked 3 aft cabins in a row (6485, 6487 and 6458) on the Upper Deck of the Freedom.

When I booked the room the PVP let me know he thought that the balconies couldn't be open to join them, but when I look at photos it looks like there is a door on the wall that separate the balcony. Does anyone know if these room can have the balconies joined?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Hi,

I have booked 3 aft cabins in a row (6485, 6487 and 6458) on the Upper Deck of the Freedom.

When I booked the room the PVP let me know he thought that the balconies couldn't be open to join them, but when I look at photos it looks like there is a door on the wall that separate the balcony. Does anyone know if these room can have the balconies joined?

Thanks!

Jennifer

Sorry to tell you that you don't have 3 in a row. 6489 is between 6487 and 6458.

Here is a pic of the Aft on Conquest Class ships with the permanent bulkheads marked that cannot be opened.

688187560_conquestaftdividers.jpg.d94fabd541588e9e5727bcb41c3ecb3f.jpg

I am sorry, we have rooms 6489, 6487 and 6458. I just double checked!

the 6458 does not have a divider-- it will be a solid metal partition.

2071096160079366995CiIOlB_th.jpg

youneed to see if te 87/89divider will block a cabin door--if so you will not be able to have it opened.

(also- booking the cabins that are on either side of the metal divider--those cabins are somewhat narrower-- taking away space in the cabin.

there is no sofa.

I would give up being next to my traveliing companions to get the better cabins.

(also- booking the cabins that are on either side of the metal divider--those cabins are somewhat narrower-- taking away space in the cabin.

there is no sofa.

I would give up being next to my traveliing companions to get the better cabins.

There won't be a sofa in 6487 or 6458? Is there anywhere on line where I can see a picture of the inside of the cabins?

Jennifer

There won't be a sofa in 6487 or 6458? Is there anywhere on line where I can see a picture of the inside of the cabins?

Jennifer

check cruise line rooms dot com click on carnival then glory and look for photo 7453

it will show you exactly what the cabin will look like

there is no sofa.

I talked to my PVP and he emailed the ship and housekeeping responded that rooms 6489, 6487 and 6458 all have sofas in them. I noticed that the 7th floor aft has more cabins across than the 6th floor does. Maybe the 7th floor doesn't have sofas?

Thanks for your help,

Jennifer

I talked to my PVP and he emailed the ship and housekeeping responded that rooms 6489, 6487 and 6458 all have sofas in them. I noticed that the 7th floor aft has more cabins across than the 6th floor does. Maybe the 7th floor doesn't have sofas?

Thanks for your help,

Jennifer

jen, have you had an Aft before? We had one on the Miracle last year and as much as I loved the view I have to say I think they are one of those you either love them or hate them and we won't book another one. I think the extended balconies on the side of the ships is so much better, you lose too much of the balcony due to the angle of the glass...

jen, have you had an Aft before? We had one on the Miracle last year and as much as I loved the view I have to say I think they are one of those you either love them or hate them and we won't book another one. I think the extended balconies on the side of the ships is so much better, you lose too much of the balcony due to the angle of the glass...

I had the extended balcony on the side-- hated it. Much preferred the aft

Theres a world of difference if your at sea. The wind blowing all over the place with a side balcony and if you have any length to your hair it will be in your face. Much calmer at the aft. Nice to have your coffee in the morning and drinks at night without all that going on.

Archived