Yucatan Reef Club water

maldenmusic

We are going to book the Yucatan Reef Club through Autoprogreso when we return to Progreso this May. Part of this package includes drinks at the resort. Is there any problem drinking the water there or should we stay away from it? I'm thinking of the ice in the mixed drinks.

The only time I have gotten sick, really sick in Mexico is on my honeymoon and that was from a buffet. Stay away from buffets and you will be fine. Ice in drinks is not an issue, as most hotels of that calibre use ice and water purification systems. Really.

Thanks that's what I thought. I've never had ANY problems during all my trips to Mexico and plan to enjoy Progreso just as much this time as in the past :D

We are going to book the Yucatan Reef Club through Autoprogreso when we return to Progreso this May. Part of this package includes drinks at the resort. Is there any problem drinking the water there or should we stay away from it? I'm thinking of the ice in the mixed drinks.

We took this tour with AP a few years ago. NO problems and worth every dime. The Xcambo Ruins are worth seeing too. It is a short tour thru small ruins but it is pretty neat.

We took this tour with AP a few years ago. NO problems and worth every dime. The Xcambo Ruins are worth seeing too. It is a short tour thru small ruins but it is pretty neat.

This is precisely the tour we are doing-looking forward to seeing the ruins because we enjoyed the Dzib runs the last time. Thanks for the reply.

• 1 month later...

Hi!

I posted on another thread as well... We are thinking about doing this tour as well..glad you asked that question as it had crossed my mind as well. We are going May 21 out of Galveston..when are you headed there?

Deb

Hi!

I posted on another thread as well... We are thinking about doing this tour as well..glad you asked that question as it had crossed my mind as well. We are going May 21 out of Galveston..when are you headed there?

Deb

We leave May 28 from New Orleans and will be in Progreso May 30. Which ship leaves from Galveston? The way they move them around I can't keep up :D We have made reservations for this tour so we are looking forward to seeing what the resort is like.

We are going on the Triumph out of Galveston. Can't wait..:) Will prob book this tour as well! Cannot believe the price difference..

We took the Triumph out of New Orleans in April 2011.....they really do change ports a lot with them. Im May 2012 we will take the Elation from NOLA which we took out of Mobile May 2011! :)

Archived