Drink Pacakge Payment

wrg11

We just booked our July 2012 sailing and are interested in the beverage package now that it's on sale. Just one question..Do we need to pay for it up front or is it factored into the total?

I just bought our drink package too. It said I had to pay for it with my credit card now, similar to when you buy a shore excursion. So glad I saw that note about the sale! I just saved us a bunch of money! :D

We just booked our July 2012 sailing and are interested in the beverage package now that it's on sale. Just one question..Do we need to pay for it up front or is it factored into the total?

Is the reduced price only for the non alcoholic beverage packages?

I'm curious also which packages are covered. Because they said some not all. I know the Classic alcohol package is covered as someone on our thread purchased it today. Don't know it the Premium alcohol package is covered as there been no post yet confirming it's also on sale

I'm curious also which packages are covered. Because they said some not all. I know the Classic alcohol package is covered as someone on our thread purchased it today. Don't know it the Premium alcohol package is covered as there been no post yet confirming it's also on sale

I think the only package not discounted is the wine package. The premium alcohol package is definately discounted, I boughted it for two different cruises today.

YES, Premium is also included in the 10% discount through Jan 30. I just booked it for both upcoming cruises. Figure I have time to cancel if I think about it more and decide not to do it....but for now I was able to lock in this rate. Were going to use OBC....but this is better for us.

Archived