Pearl taking place of Jewel

SuiteCruisin14

Beyond the tile loungers looking out the front window, what other differences are there between the spa on the Pearl and the spa on the Jewel? You still have the thallosotherapy pool and jacuzzis.

The thallosotherapy pool on the Jewel is like a small Jacuzzi. The area space is very small. I'm looking for pics to show you.

The thallosotherapy pool on the Jewel is like a small Jacuzzi. The area space is very small. I'm looking for pics to show you.

Youtube has a few. I see what you mean about smaller pool. DH says he's good with it, though, as he can look out the front window, or look to the side to see that I STILL Haven't moved from the tile lounger!!! *laughing* I appreciate the head's up! :)

ETA: DH started laughing away as he was looking over the Jewel walkthrough and I asked him what was up... He was laughing over the karaoke booths on the Jewel! He was imagining our daughter, myself, and my mom using one, as we all three can't sing on key if our lives depended on it. >:P

Youtube has a few. I see what you mean about smaller pool. DH says he's good with it, though, as he can look out the front window, or look to the side to see that I STILL Haven't moved from the tile lounger!!! *laughing* I appreciate the head's up! :)

ETA: DH started laughing away as he was looking over the Jewel walkthrough and I asked him what was up... He was laughing over the karaoke booths on the Jewel! He was imagining our daughter, myself, and my mom using one, as we all three can't sing on key if our lives depended on it. >:P

YW..:)

I just got spoiled by my first Spa experience on the Gem, which has the same layout as the Pearl, so when I saw the Jewel I was disappointed. I didnt book the weekly pass, just 1 Day Pass. But I look forward to enjoying the Gem spa in a few days.

The Karaoke booths on the Jewel are a great warm up place. I used it to practice songs before I sang them on Karaoke Night.

YW..:)

I just got spoiled by my first Spa experience on the Gem, which has the same layout as the Pearl, so when I saw the Jewel I was disappointed. I didnt book the weekly pass, just 1 Day Pass. But I look forward to enjoying the Gem spa in a few days.

The Karaoke booths on the Jewel are a great warm up place. I used it to practice songs before I sang them on Karaoke Night.

Thanks for your reply. We are surely disappointed by the report on the Jewel Spa. The Pearl spa was such a wonderful experience. We will miss it.

Archived