Woo hoo! Reservation finally fixed!!

ddgleason

RCI finally got my reservation fixed and I can now log in to it to do all the stuff you have to do. This is after 5 phone calls and many hold times listening to the Sea telling me how seagulls are jealous because they can't talk. It finally took me getting quite firm and telling the rep last night that I absolutely would not "just call back tomorrow" and I want this fixed before I hang up. So, the moral of the story is persistence. Persistence is key.

I'M GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!!

I never did get a straight answer from them about why it was locked. I was on hold last night for so long that my phone battery finally died and disconnected me. By that point, I was so frustrated that it was just better for everyone that I not call back right then. So, my thinking was to call them back today again if it was still locked on me but it now magically works. I don't know if it was because we have 2 cabins linked or if it was because we booked under a future cruise, or if it was because their website just has serious issues and decided to lock the reservation. I am just happy it works now. (Hopefully, it will stay working ;).)

Our first reservation locked me out when I went to make the first payment because it was booked with DH and I in one cabin, and all 3 kids in an adjoining cabin. It was resolved quickly over the phone when I called and said "I WANT to give you guys money...I really do, but your computer system won't let me".

Archived