Any Eurodam info/photo requests? or HMC?

fann1sh

I'll be on Eurodam January 28 for the usual 7 night Eastern Caribbean voyage. Occupying a main deck J as a QUAD.

I believe Joanie could still use photos showing the cabin set up for the night as a quad.

Any other Eurodam information or photo requests?

Obviously, I won't have access to random cabins, but our roll call may do a cabin crawl after the initial meet and greet.

Also, weather permitting, we'll be in the eggshell cabana at HMC. I'd be happy to try to honour any queries for HMC photos/info.

Please post any requests by Tuesday, January 24. I will print this thread and take it along. Cruise ends February 4 - then we drive home - so replies won't be posted earlier than February 8.

Joanie- i will be on the Eurodam a week later and have an interior I-class cabin on deck 8. I will do my best to get a variey of shots, but it may be too dark for my cellphone camera.. Will do my best. Your site provides a wonderful service. Many thanks!

Mary

d

Oh my, how generous of you. We will be on Eurodam in February with family in a Main Deck J Quad and would love to see the set-up.

Thank you so much and enjoy your sailing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will take lots of pix of my own cabin.

Knowing my roommates very well indeed, I'll say in advance "Sorry for the 'explosion in a clothing factory' mess."

djhsolara, EGCruisers: if you see this and get a chance to answer, do you want to know/see more about any particular aspect(s) of the main J's not covered in pix on Joanie's site? (EG.: closets - electrical outlets-TV connections-whatever.....?) Am bring a tape measure.

djhsolara, EGCruisers: if you see this and get a chance to answer, do you want to know/see more about any particular aspect(s) of the main J's not covered in pix on Joanie's site? (EG.: closets - electrical outlets-TV connections-whatever.....?) Am bring a tape measure.

Would love to know the size of the cabins -- we have 1053, 1059, and 1063 for a cruise this spring. People always say they are large, but I'm really curious how big they actually are. Maybe a picture of the sofa bed open. Where would a porta-crib fit in the room? Will also be interested to hear if you noticed the much commented on vibrations when you were in the cabin. Thanks so much!!!

Archived