I have some dining questions on the Allure

I hope you can help me with two questions:

1. What outlets serve breakfast? I know the MDR, Windjammer, Solarium Cafe, Johnny Rockets and room service. Any others? Recommendations?

2. Can you eat at Rita's at any time other than Rita's Fiesta? Is it ever open for lunch?

Thanks so much!

I hope you can help me with two questions:

1. What outlets serve breakfast? I know the MDR, Windjammer, Solarium Cafe, Johnny Rockets and room service. Any others? Recommendations?

• Promenade Cafe has scones ,sweet rolls and fruit
  • Park Cafe - Believe it may be open . If it is it would be cereal, yogurt, fruit , sweet rolls and perhaps a breakfast sandwich. Ate their mostly at lunch
  • There's also the Donut shop on the Broadwalk . It's a self serve donut shop that also has selfserve coffee.

2. Can you eat at Rita's at any time other than Rita's Fiesta? Is it ever open for lunch? Serves both lunch and dinner besides Rita's Fiesta.

Thanks so much!

Johnny Rockets has limited seating and fills up fast in the morning. Given all the choices I preferred the MDR for breakfast. Made to order and served hot. Johnny Rockets was nice to eat outdoors early in the morning but food was just OK.

We generally ate breakfast at Park Cafe. I like the breakfast sandwiches and yogurt parfaits. I think the MDR has the best breakfast on board. If I want a full breakfast I go there. Starbucks has their normal pastries, but they charge for them. Vitality Cafe in the spa looked good, I cannot remember if there is an extra charge.

Archived