Pat And Diane snorkel in Freeport

gog

Anybody ever use this company? It has great reviews and the price is right but the time returning back to the ship would be cutting it close to the departure time. Dont wanna miss the boat.

i had horrible service from them. i booked the 12/5/11 from them. they emailed me confirmation stating they had the 20 person minimum. well we got to freeport and waited 30 min and nobody showed up. i had to place an intl call to them. they first told me it was cancelled due to weather and then said it was due to rough water. then a lady showed up 5 min later and said we were the only 2 people so that's why they cancelled. by then it was too late to book with anyone else. their service stinks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

We are thinking of doing this from the Carnival Pride... sounds like a good compromise for the husband & 12yo who want to snorkel, the 9yo who is thinking about it, and the 4yo who would be happy just to be on the boat. But - I also have a 10 month old, is it pretty safe for babies?

We are also considering Pat & Diane's 2 hour snorkel tour for our multi generational family including 1 year old as the boat looks like good fun even for those who don't want to go in the water. Does anyone know where they take you for the snorkeling?

Archived