Cabins at very back of Paradise ~ noise issues?

Half Pint

I hope it's not too much of an issue. We're booked on the very aft & I was more concerned about what's directly above & below us, noise wise. LOL I guess I didn't think about it because we were at the aft of the ship that we were on last year & had no issues. I guess we'll find out!

No niose but there will be vibration that is not always present.

If you are booked on the Empress deck you will be under the aft MDR. This MDR is only used for dinner. The other decks have cabins above and below them. Never heard anything from below when we had cabins on Riviera.

No niose but there will be vibration that is not always present.

If you are booked on the Empress deck you will be under the aft MDR. This MDR is only used for dinner. The other decks have cabins above and below them. Never heard anything from below when we had cabins on Riviera.

We would only book cabins on a deck that had other cabins above. :) Either Riviera or Main.

Our last cruise we had a cabin on Riviera and other than a headache-inducing whine all day on port days, it was a great location. Our room was directly above where people got off and on the ship, and the best we could figure out, the whine had something to do with the door being open.

Archived