villa

I assume you are referring to Port Vila. I recommend going to the Mele cascades for a swim, but this mightn't be much fun on your own. If you team up with someone else on board you could get a taxi to go on a short sightseeing drive on the way to the cascades. I suggest buying any duty free alcohol at Fung Kuei (a shop on the left at the far end of the main street).

In town there is a market between the main street shops and the harbour, and there is also a market near the ship.:)

Going on the RCL need suggestions what do in Vill?.My husbands going scuba diving Im not brave eough.

The Cascades are a good idea if you are fond of water and scenery. You could also try a horse riding expedition. Be prepared for the next day soreness! If you cannot find companions for the day through the roll call for your cruise then check out what is on offer and consider paying up for a ships tour. I have done several tours, DIY and ship organised on my own (Harry is not a snorkeler or a walker). You always meet up and share the day with other people in the group.

Colleen

The Cascades are a good idea if you are fond of water and scenery. You could also try a horse riding expedition. Be prepared for the next day soreness! If you cannot find companions for the day through the roll call for your cruise then check out what is on offer and consider paying up for a ships tour. I have done several tours, DIY and ship organised on my own (Harry is not a snorkeler or a walker). You always meet up and share the day with other people in the group.

Colleen

If we ever cruise together, my husband and Harry should team up :D and we will go and do the other 'stuff'.

Archived