Fellow Princess cruisers are the best!

c4ddym4n

We were on the Caribbean Princess San Juan 01-08-12 to 01-15-12. We were on the Snorkel beach break catamaran sail excursion on Tortola. When we went into the water I put our Gold cards, credit card, and drivers license in a plastic water proof case that is attached to my swim trunks. After we were back on board and sailing away, a young man came up to us and asked if this case was ours. The case had come off while I was in the water! The young man was on his honeymoon and were from Wisconsin. Imagine trying to get back on the ship without all your id's. When my wife and I returned to our cabin, we ordered a bottle of wine to be delivered to their room as an extra thank you. Fellow Princess cruisers are the best!

That day when we returned to the ship, there were some passengers that had lost their id's on a beach and security was not letting them thru the gate. What a nightmare. We were very lucky to have our id's returned to us.

Archived