NCL Spirt Repo Cruise New Orleans-Barcelona 4/15/12

SakeDad

Wow, you read my blog? OK, I looked at a lot of your photos.

When I was on Veendam a few months ago, I hung out with a large portion of the entertainment staff, still friends on FB with some. I do hope to see you on board. Maybe I can get a tour of the stage? I used to act on stage in Houston. OMG, yeas ago! And introduce me to the performers?

Also, I started a FB page for our voyage and we can correspond without everyone seeing it! https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/230732667011201/

• 1 month later...

Hey... Bill from Ohio here. Just booked a single on this cruise. Are we it?

I'm staying two nights in Barcelona, then going on the Voyager of the Seas to Dubai. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Does NCL normally post GLBT or Friends of Dorothy Meetings in their daily paper?

Hey... Bill from Ohio here. Just booked a single on this cruise. Are we it?

I'm staying two nights in Barcelona, then going on the Voyager of the Seas to Dubai. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Does NCL normally post GLBT or Friends of Dorothy Meetings in their daily paper?

Bill are you on Facebook? We have a group page there if you want to join.

I forgot about this thread! OK, Nathan, nevermind. I must have seen this in my in box and went to the roll call and didn't see his post there. I'm easily confused sometimes (you read the blog, so you know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:)

HI BILL! I tried to friend you earlier. If you're on Facebook, you should friend us. I met Nathan about a month ago and now we can't get rid of him, err, um, I mean, we've become really great friends. In fact, I may fly out to meet him in a few weeks while he's in Tampa. Not that if we friend, I'll show up at your doorstep. But when you fly for free...

I'm with a group of burners. We're not all queer, but we are all quite queer friendly. I see that NCL has an FOD function every evening at 1030pm. I'm going to write to see if they can change it to 5pm. My last cruise had one then it worked out so much better. At 1030, anyone who might go would be at the shows! What do you think?

Is this thing on?

Hope to hear from you, otherwise, see you on the Spirit!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I'm single after 29 years of partnerhood (long story but happy ending). We've cruised a hundred days or so, but I've never gone without him. Is there enough for a single gay guy to do? Should I hold out for Atlantis? Is it too late to look for a roommate so I don't have to sleep in an inside cabin in on the lowest deck?

@ PenguinScott: I was a Virgin Burner in 2011. Can hardly wait for this Labor Day!

Jim a.k.a. Jezebel's Master

Jim, hi. Glad to hear you'll be on board. There will be plenty for you to do. I'm with a group of 5 burner types, so at the least, you can hang out with us! Nathan is on board as well and I'm sure he can help entertain us.

I went to BM for 7 years and have sat out the past 4. I'm sort of over it; it's been changing so much and gotten so large. My first year had about 32K.

Are you on our roll call? Very good group of people from CC on our cruise. Get over and say hi.

Oh, and if you really need a cabin mate, we may have one for you. Let me know and I can get you two in touch.

Hi guys,

I'm a little late in posting but will be joining the cruise as a solo traveller so am always looking for drinking buddies and dinner companions. I'm up on the 10th deck. Have we tried to a meet and mingle yet or was I just too lazy to read all the posts?

Looking forward to meeting all.

Joe aka NavyDawg

Archived