Looking for printable Deck Plans

Does anyone know where I can find Deck Plans for the Mariner that are actually printable.

I know there are lots of sites that have the plans but when I try to print them I only get half the plans.....So looking for somewhere I can get deck plans that will print on A4 size paper.

I have tried search,help,loads of sites but just cant find one.....anyone know easy way to get this info.:D

Cheers

Liz

One option is to save the deck pictures to your hard drive (e.g. from RCCL's site, if you use Internet Explorer, right-click the deck picture and choose Save Picture As...), then open them in an image viewer/editor and use its Page Setup options to print them to fit paper size. The options you have available may vary depending on the software/printer you use, but you should be able to get decent results. Good luck!

(oops - was composing reply while Madforcruising posted same...)

Thanks for the replys,much appreciated :D I will now spend my saturday night on here trying to do as you both suggest.First I will print our your replys...so I know what I am doing :D

madforcruising.....parents are still waiting for Future cruise certificate to come through....and looks like they wont go on the Jewel....:( They arent keen on Harwich...they are OAP's so they want stress free travel!

Liz

Ok, I found another way to print the deck plans. However, its not fool proof and only seems to work for the cabin decks. :confused:

Go to "travelocity.com" and find your cruise! Then, click on "accept" as if you were booking. It will give you the different decks with the rooms flashing that are available in your catagory. Highlight the deck plan by left clicking and sliding the mouse over the deck plan. You will have better luck if you use the print feature under your drop down menu from the top left corner of your screen. If you want to preview what you are printing first, it should show 2 pages, one with the first half of the deck plan then the second half on the next page. This worked for me and I just taped the two pages together. :p

The cut and paste of course also works. Highlight the deck plan on the RCCL website and cut and paste it to another program, and that way you can change the size of the deck plan so it fits on one page! :rolleyes:

Best of luck! ;)

Archived