How/where does OBC show up on Carnival's website?

BooBooMonkey

I purchased some Funship dollars and did the thing where you put your booking # in the address instead of your mailing address. I got an e-mail stating it would show up on my booking about 2 weeks before the cruise. Where on my booking info on the Carnival website will I see this?

I have never done this method before, so not sure where to look for it.

Thanks.

Mine usually turns up on the Cruise Documents. But even those are not always accurate. I have called Carnival at times and they showed credit my documents didn't. I asked them to send me a copy of what they say, and brought a copy with me in case there were problems. There haven't been.

I purchased some Funship dollars and did the thing where you put your booking # in the address instead of your mailing address. I got an e-mail stating it would show up on my booking about 2 weeks before the cruise. Where on my booking info on the Carnival website will I see this?

I have never done this method before, so not sure where to look for it.

Thanks.

Go to Carnival.com and sign in to your account. Go to Manage My Cruise, click View Details, click View Cruise Documents, click Print General Information and then Submit, scroll down to the second page and the OBC should be listed there.

I always print out a copy and take it with me on the ship just in case I might need it.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

Go to Carnival.com and sign in to your account. Go to Manage My Cruise, click View Details, click View Cruise Documents, click Print General Information and then Submit, scroll down to the second page and the OBC should be listed there.

I always print out a copy and take it with me on the ship just in case I might need it.

That did the trick! I would never have figured that out!

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread but it was the closest I could find using the search function. I bought some Cruise Cash which should should up somewhere as OBC but for the love of me, no matter how hard I look I can't seem to find them on Carnival's site. should I just print out the confirmation Emails from the purchases and hope for the best during embarkation or should I try giving Carnival a call? (BTW my last two PVPs have been no good with my concerns)