Spirit Alaska Flight Out

DragonMouse

Question: Hopefully I get lots of responses to settle my nerves. Return flight from Seattle (going on an Alaskan cruise this summer 2012) we're booked for a return flight of 1:40. Does this seem reasonable?? We're going to be there 3 days early...after the cruise I do not want to stay...I need to get home.

Does the cruise come back to Seattle or Vancouver? If Seattle, you will have no problems barring something unforeseen happening. If Vancouver is the return port, I would not want that flight but if you rented a car and drove back to Seattle you could do it assuming no unnecessary delays at the border.

Does the cruise come back to Seattle or Vancouver? If Seattle, you will have no problems barring something unforeseen happening. If Vancouver is the return port, I would not want that flight but if you rented a car and drove back to Seattle you could do it assuming no unnecessary delays at the border.

We are thinking about doing this this summer, how long of a drive is it from Vancouver to Seattle? Is there a train or is renting a car the best way?

Archived