Minimum age for massage on Carnival

waterbound

We will be cruising on the Magic later this month and I'd love to splurge and surprise my 14 yr old daughter with a massage... Are there any guidelines regarding minimum age that you know of?

They consider massage as a body treatment.

I actually had this discussion with my PVP yesterday, here's what I got

18 is the minimum age for body treatments and use of the Thermal Suite and Thalassotherapy Pool. Hair, nails, facial services and the fitness center can be enjoyed by guests of 13 years and older, provided they are accompanied by their parent or guardian for service and booking.

Here is the official word from Carnival's website:

Do you have a minimum age requirement for spa treatments?

Guests must be at least 18 years of age to reserve spa treatments online and to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities. Reservations made by underage guests are subject to cancellation. Once you are onboard the ship, you will have the opportunity to book a treatment from our YSPA menu for teens, a selection of services for guests between the ages of 13-17, or simply ask the Spa Manager about other treatment options for younger guests. Salon services are available to guests of all ages. Fitness facilities are available to minor guests (16 years old and younger) when accompanied by an adult. Please see restrictions posted outside the Fitness Center

Archived