What time of day is Epic in St. Thomas?

Sea Monster 2

When we reserved (almost a year ago), Epic was scheduled to be in port at St. Thomas from 12PM to 7PM. We have made plans for friends who live on a neighboring island come over and meet us for the afternoon. I was just going through our online check-in docs and discovered that the times in St. Thomas are now listed as 8AM to 4PM!! Can anyone who's sailed recently confirm the correct times so I can coordinate with our friends? :eek:

Thanks in advance!

Thank you for replying. I'm not confused-- I still have the original reservation docs showing the now-incorrect times :confused:-- but I have to confess I did all of our online stuff late this time, so I am only noticing this change a couple of weeks before we travel. It may have been made a long time ago and I just didn't notice. We had actually been kind of happy that this itinerary only had one get-up-early day!!!:rolleyes: Now I have to change our plans with our friends, but I'm relieved to have this confirmation in advance! Thanks so much for replying!

Hi Sea Monster 2

You are not :confused:!!! Last year when we cruised St Thomas was 8am-4pm!! When I booked way back in March for our cruise next week it was 8-4!!

So yes they did change the times!!!!! Hope to see you at the meet n greet:)

Catherine

I booked directly with NCL, and the original email confirmation with itinerary on the second page does show 12-7 in Nassau, but it also shows 12-7 in St. Thomas. I tried to copy-and-paste it for you guys, but it comes out in messy columns. As I mentioned, this was booked almost a year ago, so I assume the change was made sometime in the interim. I just wanted to make sure because I will need to change our plans with our friends-- I was pretty sure CC would give a faster response than NCL!!! ;) Thank you all!

Sorry I put in wrong times! Worked till 2am!! Now I'm :confused::o

Last year 8-4! When I booked way back in March it was 12-7! When I changed my cabin in July I think thats when in said 8-4

Hope that helps!

Archived