Information about Aqua class on the Solstisized Infinity

maladigiz

We are booked in Aqua class for the Panama Canal cruise in November on the new Solstisized Infinity are are wondering about a few things. Can anyone answer the following questions about Aqua class?

• Is there lounge seating on the balcony (like a lounger or footstool rather than just a lawn chair)
  • Is the water that they put in your room pitchers or bottles
  • Are the balconies bigger than Concierge class or regular blaconies
  • Are we obligated to eat in Blu or can we eat in the main dining room as well?
  • Do the rooms look really different from the way they looked before the ship was solstisized
  • Is there much difference between Aqua class and Concierge class (which is what we normally do)

Thanks in advance for answers to any of these questions.:)

I can answer some of your questions, but not all.

The water is bottles. You will two small bottles each day as standard but your cabin steward will bring you extra if you ask.

Each day you will also get a pitcher of different flavoured ice tea - some we liked, some we didn't.

The balconies are mostly the same size as regular verandas, however, I think some of the ones on the hump are larger.

The balcony has chairs that recline as well as footstalls.

Blu is wonderful, you should definitely give it a try but I believe you can also eat the MDR if there is capacity.

Can't comment on the difference between pre and post refurb.

AQ also gets you free access to the persian garden and relaxation lounge - both great.

Enjoy!

I can answer some of your questions, but not all.

The water is bottles. You will two small bottles each day as standard but your cabin steward will bring you extra if you ask.

Each day you will also get a pitcher of different flavoured ice tea - some we liked, some we didn't.

The balconies are mostly the same size as regular verandas, however, I think some of the ones on the hump are larger.

The balcony has chairs that recline as well as footstalls.

Blu is wonderful, you should definitely give it a try but I believe you can also eat the MDR if there is capacity.

Can't comment on the difference between pre and post refurb.

AQ also gets you free access to the persian garden and relaxation lounge - both great.

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for your quick response. I really appreciate it!:)

I have another question to anyone who has been in an Aqua Class room on the new updated Infinity. Where are the Aqua Class rooms???? I know that we are booked on deck 11 Sunrise Deck, 1106 I think, but I can't find any recent deck plans that show exactly where the rooms are?

Can any body enlighten me?

I have another question to anyone who has been in an Aqua Class room on the new updated Infinity. Where are the Aqua Class rooms???? I know that we are booked on deck 11 Sunrise Deck, 1106 I think, but I can't find any recent deck plans that show exactly where the rooms are?

Can any body enlighten me?

I'm not sure what you're asking. The cabins, including 1106, show up on the current deck plans on Celebrity's web site:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=IN#deck_plans/explore/ships/deckPlans.do%3FshipCode=IN

We will be in Aqua Class on B2B cruises on Infinity in April. On the Celebrity website, under the "Explore" tab go to "Ships." The deck plans for the Infinity show the new Aqua Class rooms.

Thanks. I did it. Looks good. Enjoy your cruises in April.

Did they remodel the persian garden? Did they add heated "loungers"?

Also, is there any pictures of the new deck 11? If I remember correctly we used to walk towards the back of ship on deck 11 and then go down the stairs to the aft bar. Is there any way to do that now?

If I remember correctly we used to walk towards the back of ship on deck 11 and then go down the stairs to the aft bar. Is there any way to do that now?

But they now connect to the interior corridors--port and starboard--that serve the new AquaClass cabins that have been added to Deck 11 aft... Might have happened but I don't recall seeing anyone using those corridors as a thoroughfare...

I've sailed Infinity on Deck 11 but, sorry, didn't take any pictures and didn't use the Persian Gardens...

Archived