Free Gratuities - Alaska, Bermuda, and Europe

techgirl502

I just received this email. Does anyone know, when doing a offer like this must you enter a code to get the offer? I don't want to book then find myself figting to get the OBC and free gratuities.

This year, make your dream vacation to Europe, Alaska, or Bermuda a reality with Celebrity Cruises and see why we’re not only the best value for your vacation time, but why we’re ranked #1 Large-Ship Cruise Line in the Condé Nast Traveler 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards.

And, for a limited time, take advantage of a variety of offers that, when combined, give you an exceptional value.

On select 2012 Europe, Alaska, and Bermuda sailings, receive:

Free gratuities—that’s a savings of up to $420 per stateroom*

$100 onboard credit—Captain’s Club members receive $200—when you book a suite*

50% reduced deposit*

Additional offers that may be combinable:

Free upgrades for a savings of up to $300 on select Europe sailings*

$1,000 ($500 per person) off airfare when you book a suite on select Europe sailings and business class air through ChoiceAir®**—and when combined with your free gratuities, that’s a total savings of $1,420

But hurry, time is limited. Book February 6–19, 2012, to save with these extraordinary offers. Join us aboard one of our award-winning ships for a vacation that will surround you in modern luxury and take you far away from the everyday.

I just received this email. Does anyone know, when doing a offer like this must you enter a code to get the offer? I don't want to book then find myself figting to get the OBC and free gratuities.

This year, make your dream vacation to Europe, Alaska, or Bermuda a reality with Celebrity Cruises and see why we’re not only the best value for your vacation time, but why we’re ranked #1 Large-Ship Cruise Line in the Condé Nast Traveler 2011 Readers’ Choice Awards.

And, for a limited time, take advantage of a variety of offers that, when combined, give you an exceptional value.

On select 2012 Europe, Alaska, and Bermuda sailings, receive:

Free gratuities—that’s a savings of up to $420 per stateroom*

$100 onboard credit—Captain’s Club members receive $200—when you book a suite*

50% reduced deposit*

Additional offers that may be combinable:

Free upgrades for a savings of up to $300 on select Europe sailings*

$1,000 ($500 per person) off airfare when you book a suite on select Europe sailings and business class air through ChoiceAir®**—and when combined with your free gratuities, that’s a total savings of $1,420

But hurry, time is limited. Book February 6–19, 2012, to save with these extraordinary offers. Join us aboard one of our award-winning ships for a vacation that will surround you in modern luxury and take you far away from the everyday.

If the email came from Celebrity, you can book directly with them and you should get all of the above stuff. Then, you have 60 days to transfer your reservation to a travel agent and all of the perks from celebrity will follow your booking to the travel agency. The reason to do this is that some travel agencies will give you an additional OBC that they pay (not celebrity), so you get additional benefits from switching.

Just be sure you know what benefits you get from the mailing....are you going to book a suite? are you a captains club member?

Archived