after meal specialty coffee's

oceancruiser1

Great! Thanks we sail in 10 days.... can't wait!

Have a fantastic time!! If you are going to Honduras and love coffee, I would get some of the Beans. So good!! I have been saving my last pound!! I am glad my friend is going back in July!! Already gave her my list!! :D

Have a fantastic time!! If you are going to Honduras and love coffee, I would get some of the Beans. So good!! I have been saving my last pound!! I am glad my friend is going back in July!! Already gave her my list!! :D

Not going to Honduras this time.... wish I had known last year though... oh well, I'll know now for next time... my husband is a little bit of a coffee snob... loves the good stuff :). Thanks for the info

We are going to Roatan..what brand and where please

I am an avid coffee buyer..my favourite souvenir! I have been know to have overweight luggage just to bring coffee home!

They're also free whenever you eat in the Main Dining Room - breakfast and lunch too.

Never knew that! Thanks for the information...love learning new things. A cappucino for breakfast would be nice but didn't know it was an option (let alone no cost) as we normally eat in the MDR.

Wow....thanks for the good info. Would you believe that I am about to take my 22nd cruise and I did not know you could get cappuccinos or lattes at no extra cost in the MDR? I always order espresso, and that is free, but I always thought the others were an added cost.

I will be enjoying one every night!!!!! :)

Wow....thanks for the good info. Would you believe that I am about to take my 22nd cruise and I did not know you could get cappuccinos or lattes at no extra cost in the MDR? I always order espresso' date=' and that is free, but I always thought the others were an added cost. [/b']

I will be enjoying one every night!!!!! :)

Funny how everytime we cruise we learn something new and we are somewhere around the same number of cruises.icon7.gif

Archived