Triumph Panorama #1027

KarenConley

When are you going? If it's 4-23, we'll be two doors down and accross the hall. Look up the Deck Plans on Carnival's sight and you'll find there isn't anything above or below you to make a lot of noise, and you're only a deck away from the Lido deck!

Thanks Kathy. I sure want to be able to enjoy breakfast on the Lido deck and hoping I can bring coffee back to drink on our balcony. I looked at the deck plans today and it looks like we should have no problems in getting a chair to lounge in the sun -- hopefully there are chair around the slide area and around the sky dome. I can't wait 48 days and counting.:)

Thanks Kathy. I sure want to be able to enjoy breakfast on the Lido deck and hoping I can bring coffee back to drink on our balcony. I looked at the deck plans today and it looks like we should have no problems in getting a chair to lounge in the sun -- hopefully there are chair around the slide area and around the sky dome. I can't wait 48 days and counting.:)

I'm dang jealous... See my earlier post today about our 4/9 Triumph cruise... I will never, ever have a state room w/o a balcony ever again... We were in heaven with the balcony... You'll love it!!! We were on the Empress Deck #7344.

The ship is awesome... The layout is a little confusing but it can be figured out w/i a day or two... They will hand you a map of the ship when you first come on board... you'll need it... It's a very big ship w/ lot's to do... I know you will have dang fun... :D

Thanks Flajam

This is my first cruise and I am getting so excited. We have 47 days to go. Any information you can give me about the Triumph would be appreciated. We have the 6:15 dinner--I believe the London dining room--any thoughts on the dining experience.

Karen

Thanks Flajam

This is my first cruise and I am getting so excited. We have 47 days to go. Any information you can give me about the Triumph would be appreciated. We have the 6:15 dinner--I believe the London dining room--any thoughts on the dining experience.

Karen

You'll love the dining experience... We ate in the Paris dining room - lower level - The waiter/waitressess will put on a fun show during dessert everynight... The food was very good... Service was very good... See my earlier post (review) of the Triumph... There is another one on the board that's even more detailed then mine... Have fun!!1

I will never, ever have a state room w/o a balcony ever again... We were in heaven with the balcony... You'll love it!!!

Agreed! We found lots of opportunities to sit out on our balcony with beverages (the type depending on the time of day:D ) It's very easy to walk aft to the coffee station and bring it back to your cabin. And the balcony's great when you're coming into port, especially early in the morning.

Thanks Flajam

Anything we should really try on the cruise to eat. I like to try things I have never had before--any one type of food you preferred.

Ice Cream... Their Cheeseburgers are awesome... The lobster was excellent... I ate 2!!! Their rolls at dinner are the best!! :D

When are you going? If it's 4-23, we'll be two doors down and accross the hall. Look up the Deck Plans on Carnival's sight and you'll find there isn't anything above or below you to make a lot of noise, and you're only a deck away from the Lido deck!

Hey, come join us on 04/23/05 roll call, we'd love to have you and we are ready to go...

FLAJAM we are on the triumph may 21 and in room 7397 on the empress how did you like that floor have alwasy been on the lido deck I love it there but not this years

It was awesome & quiet... I think you will enjoy it alot... You only have to go a couple of floors up to enjoy the sun & lido deck food... Or you only have to go a couple of decks down to enjoy the london/paris dining room... The boat layout takes some getting used to but it's manageable... Enjoy your trip... I'm jealous!! :D

We were on the Triumph in Feb on Deck 10 (1038) and it was a bit noisy on Thursday night because we were below Camp Carnival and that is their overnight party. Other than that, it was fine and a very convenient location.

Hi dtchem1

Thanks for the information about your room. As I understand it Camp Carnival is below our deck. Maybe there will not be too many kids during this cruise. It doesn't really matter anyway I don't imagine we will be getting a lot of sleep. Will be too excited to explore and have fun.

:)

I'm dang jealous... See my earlier post today about our 4/9 Triumph cruise... I will never, ever have a state room w/o a balcony ever again... We were in heaven with the balcony... You'll love it!!! We were on the Empress Deck #7344.

:D

We are in the same cabin in December and cannot wait..so far away. What dining room did you eat in and was it early or late? I know one of the dining rooms is in the aft of the ship and we would prefer to eat there as it would be closer. We have the early/main 6:15 seating and if we need to change to 5:45 to get the aft dining room, we will. thanks for any help and cannot wait to see your pics!!!:D

Just off Triumph....Empress Deck Balcony #7409.

To those of you in this area I can tell you that I loved it!

As far as the coffee (or other beverages) on the balcony.....I TOTALLY enjoyed that!! I bring a thermal mug with me on a cruise. It is great for filling up with coffee at the Lido Deck stations and is also useful when I venture off the ship with a cold drink. In addition to getting your own coffee you can call room service and they will deliver you a thermal pot of coffee with whatever sugar, milk, cream you want as well as mugs for how many you request.

Personally, I spent a lot of time out on my balcony. Loved sipping my coffee there in the early am watching us dock in port and also had at least one time each afternoon with some more coffee and a good book.....ENJOY!! :) :)

This was my 2nd Triumph sailing and I loved both voyages! I will post a review soon abd am happy to answer any questions!

Just off Triumph....Empress Deck Balcony #7409.

To those of you in this area I can tell you that I loved it!

As far as the coffee (or other beverages) on the balcony.....I TOTALLY enjoyed that!! I bring a thermal mug with me on a cruise. It is great for filling up with coffee at the Lido Deck stations and is also useful when I venture off the ship with a cold drink. In addition to getting your own coffee you can call room service and they will deliver you a thermal pot of coffee with whatever sugar, milk, cream you want as well as mugs for how many you request.

Personally, I spent a lot of time out on my balcony. Loved sipping my coffee there in the early am watching us dock in port and also had at least one time each afternoon with some more coffee and a good book.....ENJOY!! :) :)

This was my 2nd Triumph sailing and I loved both voyages! I will post a review soon abd am happy to answer any questions!

I cannot wait for you review as we will be sailing her in a little over 6 months (time is going to go by soooo slow) and I agree with you about the balcony! We always had coffee and fruit delivered each morning and sat on balcony enjoying the ports, the views etc.

And also for Flajam - cannot wait for your pics!!! We have the same room for December sailing

I just checked the book and the website and it looks like a great location, but from what I can tell, it is a regular 8D balcony stateroom. I could be wrong:confused: But I was looking for extended balcony also for our December cruise and ended up with an aft blacony..if those rooms eg like 1027 are extended balconies, I would have taken it for the location, location, location!!!!;)

Archived