Swimming with Dolphins

jovifan78

I'm going on a cruise to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Nassau in Sept and was wondering about swimming with dolphins. I can't seem to find anything on the first two ports but Nassau has a couple. I was just curious if anyone else had done a dolphin excursion? If so what company did you book through or did you just use the cruiseline? Thanks in advance! :)

Back 5 or so years ago, my family did the Sea Lion Encounter at Blue Lagoon. We LOVED our day there and can't recommend it enough. They have dolphin swim and encounter programs also. I know there is a dolphin program at Atlantis but I can't give nay opinions on it since we've not done it.

I'm going on a cruise to Half Moon Cay, Grand Turk and Nassau in Sept and was wondering about swimming with dolphins. I can't seem to find anything on the first two ports but Nassau has a couple. I was just curious if anyone else had done a dolphin excursion? If so what company did you book through or did you just use the cruiseline? Thanks in advance! :)

Check out www.dolphinencounters.com They are the premier outfit in Nassau.

We did the dolphin swim at Blue Lagoon. It was expensive but worth every penny. That was six years ago and both DD and I still remember it. We are doing it again in April with a friend who has never had the experience. The first time I booked directly with the company this time through Rccl because of timing

Check out www.dolphinencounters.com They are the premier outfit in Nassau.

If we would do the 1030 dolphin swim which last 3 1/2 hours would that give us enough time to get back to do some shopping before boarding again? We'll be there from 7-5, i'd prefer the 830 one but i don't know if we'd make it in time.

If so what company did

We booked with the cruise line...to much with timing, cabs, ferry for me to worry about. lol I don't want to miss the ship back since the excursion is at 3:00 and their last ferry leaves at 4 ish? So I will do the ships price and pay more for my sanity! lol My children will be doing the dolphin swim and my youngest and I will pet the sea lions;) hope they are fun as the dolphins. They are so cute!

Archived