Just booked our first cruise!!!

BCcruzer2

Hi everyone, I'm new to cruising and cruise critic and thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Jodi, my husband Chris and our three children are going on a Caribbean cruise in March 2013 on the Carnival Victory. We have limited experience with travelling, that's why we were so interested in this cruise because it was so port intensive! We plan on flying into San Juan a couple days prior to the cruise and spending an extra night post cruise. We are pretty active people with very active teenagers and would appreciate any advice you might have on shore excursions. I've been "lurking" on cruise critic for awhile and have come across some really helpful advice for newbie's:) I'd appreciate any helpful tips you have from what to pack, what you LOVED about your first cruise and anything you'd suggest NOT to do. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to Cruise Critic,

A few resources you may want to check out:

Ports of Call section - Get info on the ports you will visit and ideas for your family.

Family Cruising section.

Roll Call - This is where you can meet others sailing with you.

They are all parts of Cruise Critic.

My husband and i are planning a cruise to the southern caribbean next summer for our 10 year anniversary. We would like to renew our vows on the beach at one of the ports but i can't find any information on how to do it or prices. Has anyone done this and have any advice?

My husband and i are planning a cruise to the southern caribbean next summer for our 10 year anniversary. We would like to renew our vows on the beach at one of the ports but i can't find any information on how to do it or prices. Has anyone done this and have any advice?

You would porbably have to contact the officials at each port...

Thank you!! Even though it's over a year from now, i'm excited. I've cruised before but my husband hasn't. I'm hoping to find somewhere to do this, but i've been looking all day and i'm not finding anything. I'm going to call a travel agent tomorrow and see if i can get some info!

Archived