Taxi from Amsterdam Airport to Grand Circle Boat

Jane361

Beverlyjack---Thanks for the info. We do have a four wheel walker with a seat and brakes from when I had knee surgery. We took it on a Transatlanticcruise recently because the scooters cause transportation issues for my family when we visit them in England and there was not much walking anticipated. Ours does not fold up well, so we secured it with bungie cords and checked it on the plane. If there are benches to rest on in the towns it should be okay. I walk better than my husband as he has back, leg and hip issues, but my knees still lock up a little after some walking. We want to see Salzburg and Vienna and I am a Christmas nut! Our 21 year old daughter wants to see all this also, she does not like long days at sea but thinks the constant view on the river and hours of wifi for free will work for her!!! Maureen and Gary.

-- Our 21 year old daughter wants to see all this also,...

If there are 3 of you travelling, then a taxi might be the most economical way to get to the boat. Any transfers will charge you per person - while a taxi is one cost.

Fran

Archived