gluten free

ardt64

Hubby and I just started eating wheat free and if all goes well, and it currently is, we would like to continue. I was just looking at the menus online and it looks like there are lots of choices for wheat free or gluten free meals. I would estimate almost half the choices so it looks like dinning on the ship will be easy!:)

If you request it when you get onboard, they will make all of your meals in the MDR gluten free.

Thanks everyone for the information, everything worked out great for my husband. When we got on the ship we stopped at the MDR and let them know about my DH gluten issues-no problem. They did not have a separate gluten free menu like our last cruise but he was presented with the regular menu each night for the next day. They would take his order and let us know what would work and what wouldn't. When we showed up for meals they had his order already written down at the hostess station and they handed it to our waiter for that meal. They could make maybe 80% of the items on the menu gluten free.

He did not have any tummy issues. We certainly would sail Carnival again.

The gluten free melting chocolate cake was fantastic.

I am not sure what ships you are traveling on. We just came back from the Magic. They have a specialty restaurant that serves gf macaroni with choice of sauces except alfredo. It was wonderful. They also had a cheesecake without crust gf. They were wonderful and had no problems. If you need anymore help, feel free to ask. Esther ooulio@aol.com

Archived