Atlantis with Family of 4 ~ cheapest / best way to experience it

jenale80

DH, DS (9), DS (5) and I will be in Nassau 3/2013. This will be our first visit, I definitely want to go to Atlantis for the day and make use of the whole resort. We will be cruising on CCL, the full day tix for our family of 4 is $600+. I am prepared to pay the crazy amount of money for the one day.

However, was wondering if there was anyway to get around it? I considered booking a room at the hotel, but wasn't sure if that would work. Typically you can't check in till late and aren't technically guest till check in so maybe we wouldn't be able to use the facilities during the day while we were in port.

I read that you can buy day passes to Aquaventure, but these are not guaranteed available? How much are they?

You can check the rates for Comfort Suites, Paradise Island for the day you will be there. Booking a room at CS allows access to the Atlantis waterpark. You will be able to check in and out at the same time if you do not want to use the room.

You can also book Aquaventure tickets thru majestictoursbahamas.com for the same price as buying directly at Atlantis. We used majestic tours since our two sons were 18 & 21 and CS charges an additional $40 pp for a 3rd and 4th adult in the room. Your kids are young enough not to encounter the addditional charge.

You should read the inside scoop on Atlantis and how they treat the local community and employees...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=32329925

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for posting this. We have been to Atlantis several times just for the day and remember when it first opened. You could have access anywhere. The kid's club from the Holiday Inn (now gone) would take the children over to see The Digs etc. I cannot imagine ever going over there again after reading the post above.

Archived