Buying baileys in san juan

kaybeeeeeee

We've normally purchased a bottle duty free before getting on the plane in Toronto but my hands will be very full this time and it would be much easier to buy a bottle of Baileys Irish Cream after getting to San Juan.

We'll be staying a night precruise at the Courtyard San Juan Miramar. Does anyone know somewhere in that vicinity where we could buy a bottle and approximately what they charge?

2 for $36.95 in ltrs. all the flavors, 1 is w21.95, not a real deal.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not necessarily looking for a deal, more the convenience of not having to bring the stuff from home. Is this airport store open to anyone or just duty free shoppers leaving?

Does anyone else know if you can get Baileys somewhere in OSJ?

Thanks for the reply. I'm not necessarily looking for a deal, more the convenience of not having to bring the stuff from home. Is this airport store open to anyone or just duty free shoppers leaving?

Does anyone else know if you can get Baileys somewhere in OSJ?

The airport is the duty free for outbound.

There is a CVS drug store about 2 blocks from the docks in OSJ. It is next to the DonQ tasting room. Not sure if they had Baileys but they do have wine.

are fairly high compared to Florida. You can buy in most drug stores but a limited choice.

Thanks for your help Steve but still looking for specific help on Baileys. If we won't be able to find it down there I'll find some way to buy it duty free in Toronto but even duty free it's still going to be close to $30 / bottle.

Archived