Anybody know?

Charleyann

I would bet its one not that far from the port .. not really into the Everglades like the ones for instance out off Alligator Alley where you see a LOT of gators. The closer in ones are popular though because tourists dont mind its not the Everglades, they dont know better and thats its pretty set up.

I would bet its one not that far from the port .. not really into the Everglades like the ones for instance out off Alligator Alley where you see a LOT of gators. The closer in ones are popular though because tourists dont mind its not the Everglades, they dont know better and thats its pretty set up.

Well the sucks ! My son and I have always wanted to do the Everglades airboat ride. The real one through the real Everglades....!!!! I already booked ! Hmmm, I wonder if I can cancel ?

We did the one through Carnival a few years ago. It would have been a lot more fun, had we not ended up in Ft. Lauderdale on one of their coldest days of the year. :rolleyes: We were in "real air boats" in the Everglades. I want to say the bus ride took about an hour, but I'm not positive about that. The gators weren't out, because they were cold. However, our boat "captain" found a few for us to see. It was fun, and I would like to do it again.....when it's warmer! Also, it was very convenient that our luggage was loaded into the storage area under the tour bus at the cruise terminal, and the bus took us to the airport after the tour. So we didn't have to worry about dragging our luggage around after the cruise.

Archived