Pregnant and can't choose a beach!

yonich

We leave on our cruise this Monday and I can't decide which beach to go to in Cozumel. We don't dock until noon, we will eat lunch on the ship and be back for dinner, and I am pregnant so AI is just not a good value for us. It will be just be my husband and I, early 30's.

We want an easily accessible, nice beach with lounge chairs and a pretty view. I've have mixed feelings on Paradise Beach - we don't want somewhere so crowded with kids and water sports. I doubt we'll snorkel but would like to go into the water.

I'm lost right now in a sea of reviews and just can't figure out where to go. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Thank you - I spent some time looking up this beach this morning, and I think this is more our speed. Sounds perfect!

Here are pics of Palancar taken May 2011. We go here everytime we are in Coz. Laid back, no crowds, good food and drinks and just not a lot to do but relax and enjoy.

1784527212_139(640x480).jpg.e97cdcda1f5993b0bb121ff36a39162c.jpg

873865293_145(480x640).jpg.69f4230669963329a16350fb46c6083b.jpg

1991783192_147(640x480).jpg.10f72885447d83590f8e9c5ecffcaae0.jpg

Thank you for posting these pics! This is exactly what we want - laid back, beautiful. I feel much better now that we have a plan. I'm sure any beach in Cozumel beats another winter day here in New England, but I really wanted to find something right for us before we left. Can't wait!

We leave on our cruise this Monday and I can't decide which beach to go to in Cozumel. We don't dock until noon, we will eat lunch on the ship and be back for dinner, and I am pregnant so AI is just not a good value for us. It will be just be my husband and I, early 30's.

We want an easily accessible, nice beach with lounge chairs and a pretty view. I've have mixed feelings on Paradise Beach - we don't want somewhere so crowded with kids and water sports. I doubt we'll snorkel but would like to go into the water.

I'm lost right now in a sea of reviews and just can't figure out where to go. Any suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Money Bar. Close to town $7-9 taxi depending on your pier, beautiful view and fun to watch all the snorkel boats out at the reef. Free lounge chairs in sandy area held by a retaining wall so not a real beach but beachy feeling. Waiters will serve you if and when you want not pushy at all. Steps into the water or jump of the pier for the courageous. Great food and drinks. Snorkel stuff available to rent if you want. Didn't see any kids when we were there and loved the laid back feeling. Google images to see water entry.

Archived