Leon's Lobster hut question

Hstergo

Hi everyone I would like to know a few things so please help if you can and thank you ahead of time for all your kind help.

1 Does Leon's Lobster hut still exists in Falmouth? I read some great reviews but they are quite dated.

2 If yes how is it now, how much does it cost for a lobster dinner?

3 How do you get there from the cruise port I will be arriving on the Allure?

Is it walking distance or should I use a cab ?

Hi everyone I would like to know a few things so please help if you can and thank you ahead of time for all your kind help.

1 Does Leon's Lobster hut still exists in Falmouth? I read some great reviews but they are quite dated.

Just read this post, perhaps it will help:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1574588&page=2

1) Yes.

2) 75.50 - However, due to the recent economy, the Twin Lobster Dinner now consists of 2 Crayfish and some frozen corn.

3) You may be able to rent a Segway in port... if not, renting a car may be the way to go.

1) Yes.

2) 75.50 - However, due to the recent economy, the Twin Lobster Dinner now consists of 2 Crayfish and some frozen corn.

3) You may be able to rent a Segway in port... if not, renting a car may be the way to go.

Economy? they catch the lobsters right there... didn't know the lobsters knew much about the economy :)

Economy? they catch the lobsters right there... didn't know the lobsters knew much about the economy :)

When trillions are quickly added to the US debt... Everyone and everything feels it. Even animals in Carribean countries. For example, I was in Cozumel not too long ago... Sitting at Carlos and Chariles... And sitting right next to me was an out of work dolphin. Chak park had big layoffs... And even the best dolphins were effected. He tried going to Dolphinaris up the street, but they had 347 resumes for one slot in the dolphin show. He was drowning his sorrows on Halibut and tequila.

When trillions are quickly added to the US debt... Everyone and everything feels it. Even animals in Carribean countries. For example, I was in Cozumel not too long ago... Sitting at Carlos and Chariles... And sitting right next to me was an out of work dolphin. Chak park had big layoffs... And even the best dolphins were effected. He tried going to Dolphinaris up the street, but they had 347 resumes for one slot in the dolphin show. He was drowning his sorrows on Halibut and tequila.

It's so bad there I heard flipper is dealing drugs

Archived