Flight Changed

vacays

Hi,

We're sailing on the Summit in April and just by chance as I was reviewing our trip discovered that our flight to Miami from San Juan has been changed to 11:00 am. AA has yet to notify us! Original flight booked 'months' ago was for a noon time departure. Has anyone recently flown out of San Juan? What time does Summit dock? (I know that it doesn't leave San Juan until night time.) Should we be concerned or are we okay with this new departure time? Thanks for your help -

We were just off Summit and the ship seems to disembark a little later than most.

You may be o.k., if you ask for the earliest departure. The unknowns will be traffic and lines at the airport.

To be safe, I would call American and ask for an early afternoon departure. Because of the change of one hour, they should do this without charge.

We too are just off the Summit and if you are unable to change your flight, I wouldn't be too stressed about it. On the disembarkation questionaire, they ask what time your flight leaves and with an 11:00 am flight, they would give you the earliest disembarkation at 7:30 or 8:00 am.

Archived