Review of the Navigator of the Seas - March 26, 2005 Sailing

Liz - To change the time for your meet and mingle you need to email....

xplora@rccl.com

she helped us out with ours so that it didn't conflict with Easter mass on our cruise.

And for MM and Corona for the 100th time. I had a great time on my Easter vacation.......... I just was upset with some of the things that RCCL did while I was there...... But my vacation was great.... And I will definitely be cruising in the future......

Drommom thanks for that I enjoyed reading it.

Also I forgot to say we didnt eat in the alternate restaurants. They had plated food on a table outside each of these restaurants and it just didn't look appetizing to me. So I thought why pay extra money to eat there and we didn't. We pay alot of money for the cruise. Why be nickel and dimed some more to eat in these supposed "specialty" restaurants.

Also I forgot to say we didnt eat in the alternate restaurants. They had plated food on a table outside each of these restaurants and it just didn't look appetizing to me. So I thought why pay extra money to eat there and we didn't. We pay alot of money for the cruise. Why be nickel and dimed some more to eat in these supposed "specialty" restaurants.

Thanks for the info about the plates outside the specialty restaurants. My single (well second,:rolleyes: ) favorite thing to do on vacation is eat. This will be only my second cruise. Most of my vacation planning goes into planning the restaurants so this is a rather new experience.

How often could kids use the rock climbing wall?

TIA!:)

Mary Kate there you are. I was writing that for you. My favorite thing to do on a cruise is eat too. Try new foods etc. But why pay the extra charge they want for the specialty restaurants. One of the specialty places is for steaks and the other specialty is for Italian. We looked at the menus and they didn't interest us. The Italian dishes didn't look interesting at all. The steaks were steaks all different types of steaks, every kind you could want. But the regular restaurant served steak too so I didn't see the point of paying extra when it was available for free somewhere else. The regular restaurant had Italian night one time too and served similiar type dishes that were served in the specialty restaurant.

You could rock climb every single day if they had it open to kids. They only open it to kids for that one hour from 4pm to 5pm on certain days during the entire week. The parent must be there with the child when they present themselves and you have to sign a 2 page waiver. If you would like me to email you a picture of my son doing it I would love to. Post your email and I will send it to you. It was very scary for him and he didn't want to do it a second time. One time was enough for him. I can send you the picture and you can see the look on his face as he made the climb. Just be sure to get there early. I am not kidding, when they have 20 names down they close it out. It isn't open all the time. On port days it wasn't open for the kids. It was only open for the kids twice that I remember. They have workers that work the wall and they don't want to stand there in the hot sun for too many hours a day. They harness you in and they give you special shoes to put on and they give you a helmet. Then when it is your turn they attach your harness that you are wearing to all the pulleys and you begin the climb. Once you ring the bell at the top then you can repell down the wall or they will just lower you down to the ground. Usually the two people who are climbing next to each try to race to the top where the bell is. The basketball court is right under the the climbing wall and kids are yelling and bouncing the ball right there. The wall goes straight up. But it is impossible for someone to fall off. they have so many pulleys and the harness on each person that it isn't dangerous unless one of their workers slipped and dropped a line I don't think anything bad would happen to the climbers.

Archived