Celebrity compared to Cunard ?

PvTraveler

I will be making a trip on the Millie in May for the Pacific Coastal cruise up to Vancouver and am wondering how the ship life will compare with the Queen Mary 2.

Is it less formal,( can I leave my tiara at home ?:rolleyes:) Also what type of entertainment is there during the evening ?

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Much less formal...Not tiara, no jeweled seabands...And the shorter the cruise, the less formal. I just did a B2B2B on Millie, and it was striking how much different the 4 day was from the 5 days. More children, and men in shorts and wife beater tshirts walking around in public areas in the evening. I could have been back on Carnival. EM

Much less formal...Not tiara, no jeweled seabands...And the shorter the cruise, the less formal. I just did a B2B2B on Millie, and it was striking how much different the 4 day was from the 5 days. More children, and men in shorts and wife beater tshirts walking around in public areas in the evening. I could have been back on Carnival. EM

As a guy, I can't stand to see other men dressed in that fashion, it just looks so trashy. I don't mind shorts, as long as they are not jorts. It is the wife beaters that I can't stand.

I have heard that about the shorter cruises in regards to the type of fellow cruisers. Gosh, I know that I sound snobbish or elitist, but, generally speaking, the sterotype tends to be true alot of times.

You should be aware that X has one of the most restrictive smoking policies in the industry and certainly more restrictive than Cunard.

It depends on your own position as to whether this is a good or a bad thing!

Smoking should be totally band from the ship altogether. Period. What right does anyone have stinking up the place and endangering the health of fellow passengers? Stronger message to follow.

Archived