Latitudes Insider Offer Cruises

snoozycruisee

Are the "Special" Latitudes Insider Offer Cruises usually offered for Cruises that are pretty far out (datewise) ?

I recently checked NCL's website and it looks like the "Latitudes" Cruises offered all show 2013 Sailing Dates. I Did not see any dates for 2012 and want to make sure I am not missing anything. Thanks for any direction : )

I find it difficult to find things on the Norwegian website. Where do you find the "latitudes insider deals"?

On the home page click on the Latitude icon towards the bottom on the right side. The offer is changed every month so NCL will have a new offer on 3/1. Right now it is Alaska & Mexico.

The offers for this month are select sailings for 2013 & 2014.

Aha! Thanks! It's like they're hiding it or something, lol. I don't know why they don't have a link in one of the drop downs at the top of the page. Then again, why didn't I scroll all the way down......

Click under Specials at the top and you'll find it under Preferred Partners too!

On the home page click on the Latitude icon towards the bottom on the right side. The offer is changed every month so NCL will have a new offer on 3/1. Right now it is Alaska & Mexico.

The offers for this month are select sailings for 2013 & 2014.

I am registered for a 2014 Mexican Riviera cruise SA. When I hit the "Learn More" regarding Mexican cruises, it says get up to 250.00 OBC. Is this above and beyond the the 300.00 OBC they are offering anyone and everyone?

I am registered for a 2014 Mexican Riviera cruise SA. When I hit the "Learn More" regarding Mexican cruises, it says get up to 250.00 OBC. Is this above and beyond the the 300.00 OBC they are offering anyone and everyone?

First it depends on the cabin you have booked. Suites, obviously, get more OBC than balcony cabins. My understanding is the Latitude Insider offer is extra above and beyond other offers. Of course you have to be a Latitude member (one completed sailing). I would check with your TA or NCL depending on who you booked with. It is definitely worth asking. The February offers end 2/29/12.

First it depends on the cabin you have booked. Suites, obviously, get more OBC than balcony cabins. My understanding is the Latitude Insider offer is extra above and beyond other offers. Of course you have to be a Latitude member (one completed sailing). I would check with your TA or NCL depending on who you booked with. It is definitely worth asking. The February offers end 2/29/12.

Thanks, they said we could not combine the OBC with other OBC, however; in another posting someone mentioned a deal they are doing with AMEX and I went from having a 300.00 credit to 500.00! Very nice indeed, no complaints!

Is is safe to say that Latitudes Insider Cruises are only offered on Cruises that are still many, many months out ?

For example.....what are the chances that NCL might have an upcoming Latitudes Insider Cruise with a 2012 Sailing ? The double Cruise "points" are extremely attractive !

Is is safe to say that Latitudes Insider Cruises are only offered on Cruises that are still many, many months out ?

For example.....what are the chances that NCL might have an upcoming Latitudes Insider Cruise with a 2012 Sailing ? The double Cruise "points" are extremely attractive !

No way of knowing but last December's was for bookings for 2012 to Bermuda. I took advantage of it for our May cruise. My guess is whichever ships they need to fill be be the specials.

Archived