TA to PVP

tammi0916

Hello everyone,

My parents just booked a cruise thru a TA and is having a lot of challenges with them (not inputting correct info, not returning calls, hard time on price drops) and I suggested she call my PVP - can you transfer from a TA to a PVP?

thanks for the input.

~tam

Hello everyone,

My parents just booked a cruise thru a TA and is having a lot of challenges with them (not inputting correct info, not returning calls, hard time on price drops) and I suggested she call my PVP - can you transfer from a TA to a PVP?

thanks for the input.

~tam

I suggest they cancel and rebook

Thanks - that is not an option as they booked early saver.....:mad:

Then I'm afraid they are stuck, which is why I prefer to use a PVP, then I can control my own reservation.

Too bad you didn't get to them sooner.

This is worth a shot but I am not quite sure if you could do it with Early Saver. Call Carnival and tell them you are not happy with your TA. They may have you (we did this a couple of years ago) answer a few recorded questions stating that you no longer want your TA and wish to be switched to a PVP. Then after they record your responses they switch you to a PVP...I imagine that they record your responses so that if there are any problems it does not look like they "stole" you away. We did it a few years ago and it all worked out fine. Good Luck!

Just a heads up for next time. We booked our first two Carnival cruises with a PVP. He is a great guy and provides super service. On our last cruise we used a local TA who was "cruise expert"...kind of a political deal...I won't bore you with the details. I had to go online and correct mistakes that the TA made on our booking. Never again! We'll do our booking with our PVP from now on.

Archived