Booking Azamara onboard a Celebrity ship?

grayjay

We are considering booking Azamara Cruises for the first time. We wanted to book during our next cruise which will be on "Solstice".

I'm sure there won't be a problem with booking the cruise itself, but does anybody know if we will be able to get the same perks as when booking a Celebrity cruise onboard - i.e. category upgrades and onboard credit?

Thank you for your answers.

( I have asked the same question on the Celebrity board but was advised to ask here. Thank you)

We are considering booking Azamara Cruises for the first time. We wanted to book during our next cruise which will be on "Solstice".

I'm sure there won't be a problem with booking the cruise itself, but does anybody know if we will be able to get the same perks as when booking a Celebrity cruise onboard - i.e. category upgrades and onboard credit?

Thank you for your answers.

( I have asked the same question on the Celebrity board but was advised to ask here. Thank you)

Hi Grayjay,

Thanks for posting on the Azamara forum. I searched this forum for you, and found this thread : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1562295 . Please let me know if this answers your questions. If not, please advise. Thanks !

mmh, not really - but thank you again for your help. The posting was about an open passage booking whereas I wanted to have a firm booking for a cruise in November I'm ogling at :D right now.

I guess I can wait until May and try booking on "Solstice" - then I can post my experiences ! (if not somebody else of the vast CC community does already know the answer and posts here).

Archived