Problems with online check in

I was just entering my online check-in info about our pre-cruise hotel, & it gives me an unusual error. It says my hotel check out date must be before or the day of our sailing, which is what I've entered, but alas an error message was received. Any insight on this?

I was just entering my online check-in info about our pre-cruise hotel, & it gives me an unusual error. It says my hotel check out date must be before or the day of our sailing, which is what I've entered, but alas an error message was received. Any insight on this?

Just leave it blank. Unless CCL is booking your travel arrangements they have no need to know that information.

That's happened to me every time I've attempted to put my hotel info in. I've just changed the date to one day before, never really understanding why Carnival needed that information to begin with. I guess I'm OCD on my planning and just HAD to fill out EVERY empty box. :D Oh well, it's just another wonderful Carnival.com website "feature".

That's happened to me every time I've attempted to put my hotel info in. I've just changed the date to one day before, never really understanding why Carnival needed that information to begin with.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/blogs/faqs/archive/2011/11/18/why-does-carnival-need-my-travel-information.aspx

Why does Carnival need my travel Information?

We want to make sure that your cruise is not only fun, but hassle-free. That’s why we request that you provide us with your travel plans. In the unlikely event of an emergency, this information will put us in a better position to help.

Had a friend getting weird errors trying to online check in day before we were leaving. He was using Internet Explorer. We changed to Mozilla, and the errors went away. No idea why the conflict, but we fixed ourselves before spending time on the phone with a help desk person.

Might be worth a try.

Had a friend getting weird errors trying to online check in day before we were leaving. He was using Internet Explorer. We changed to Mozilla, and the errors went away. No idea why the conflict, but we fixed ourselves before spending time on the phone with a help desk person.

Might be worth a try.

Yep, IE stinks. Try Mozilla or even better, Chrome.

That was happening to me as well. I noticed that our 'Days Until Cruise' countdown was 1 day off as well, (1 day too soon), so that is why I figured it wouldn't accept the hotel date which was one day prior to our sail date. I don't know if this is a leap year situation?? That was what I chalked it up to although I did think it would be rectified before now and I don't think it has been...at least not last time I checked on it. My sail date is right so I'm not worried.

Archived