Luggage Tags/Cruise Docs

We are sailing FOS on June 3rd. I just got my SetSail Pass. Will I receive something else like Cruise Documents closer to the sailing date? How do I get these Luggage Tags everyone is talking about? Sorry if this is a stupid or already covered question. Thanks in advance. So excited.:D

We are sailing FOS on June 3rd. I just got my SetSail Pass. Will I receive something else like Cruise Documents closer to the sailing date? How do I get these Luggage Tags everyone is talking about? Sorry if this is a stupid or already covered question. Thanks in advance. So excited.:D

Somewhere around 6 or 7 weeks before the cruise, your cruise docs will become available. When this happens, the website will display another button to order luggage tags. This will be on the same page as the SetSail pass.

At 49 days away from your cruise, your docs will be issued. You can select how to receive them by logging into your reservation and clicking the 'Cruise Documentation' tab. You're choices are email or postal. The options cannot be selected until the docs are issued. Postal will cost you extra. If you receive them by email, you only need to print your transfers (if you bought transfers to the ship from the airport) to go with your SetSail Pass.

At the same time, where you printed your 'SetSail Pass' an option will appear to order luggage tags. Once ordered, they take one to two weeks for delivery at no extra charge.

Archived