Best port for horseback riding?..

HodgeNNicole

We are on the Crown in April and want to go Horseback riding in either Aruba or Curaçao anybody have any experience or advice on which place to go and who to book the excursion with? Neither my girlfriend nor I have ever ridden a horse before but why else go on a cruise if you are not going to try new things? So if you have any tips for us beginners please let us know....

We did a ship excursion in Feb 2007 called "Aruba Countryside Horseback Ride" on our Panama Canal cruise. It was a great excursion - you really got to see the island geography, riding across the island (only 6 miles wide) to the opposite side from where the ships dock.

We did a ship excursion in Feb 2007 called "Aruba Countryside Horseback Ride" on our Panama Canal cruise. It was a great excursion - you really got to see the island geography, riding across the island (only 6 miles wide) to the opposite side from where the ships dock.

DH and I did this same tour in May of 2006. We had a great time and rode down to a beautiful beach with rock arches. I would also recommend doing this if Princess still offers it.

Archived