Spa Balcony Cabins (Spa Deck) on Magic

mdorbert

I just booked cabin 12002 on Breeze. It's a Spa Balcony on the Spa deck. It looks as though the balcony is uncovered. If someone has been on Magic or Breeze in one of these cabins, can you share their thoughts regarding these cabins? I would love to know if you liked it or not.

I haven't been on either the Breeze or the Magic, but I believe that the Dream is also the same. We were on the Panorama deck specifically because we wanted cover. I can tell you that when we were on Deck 14 and higher, you could look directly down into the Spa Deck balconies. I thought to myself that might be nice at night if you wanted to lay on the chairs and look at the stars, but it probably wouldn't have been good if you were doing it in your underwear! LOL

I haven't been on either the Breeze or the Magic, but I believe that the Dream is also the same. We were on the Panorama deck specifically because we wanted cover. I can tell you that when we were on Deck 14 and higher, you could look directly down into the Spa Deck balconies. I thought to myself that might be nice at night if you wanted to lay on the chairs and look at the stars, but it probably wouldn't have been good if you were doing it in your underwear! LOL

lol! That's funny! We are all the way forward... Fortunately, it looks like the Serenity area on Deck 14 above our cabin has some sort of wind block that will prevent people from looking down into our balcony... just in case I might be out there.. umm... in my underware!... We'll see...!

Archived