IE and useless info 2

ekco

Hi all, sorry to intrude but just to let you know just spoke to my daughter whose on the ship and she's definitely being tarted up ( the ship not my daughter:D)

Lol, that's the only thing that's made me laugh all day.:D:D Shattered, I only had 3 hours sleep last night.:eek: Tomorrow's another day.:)

Jan

No sun here, grey and cool.:eek: I had a good nights sleep for a change, just looking at the Travelzoo top 20 offers they send every Wednesday and going on fantasy holidays. They are supposed to be regional but all the best ones go from London. A nice Canaries cruise in November on the Azamara Quest, 12 nights and only 1 sea day, 1 night in hotel then leave from Seville and a lot of 2 days in ports in Madeira, Tenerife, etc. Only 600 passengers. Very nice if it was from Manchester.:):)

Jan

No sun here, grey and cool.:eek: I had a good nights sleep for a change, just looking at the Travelzoo top 20 offers they send every Wednesday and going on fantasy holidays. They are supposed to be regional but all the best ones go from London. A nice Canaries cruise in November on the Azamara Quest, 12 nights and only 1 sea day, 1 night in hotel then leave from Seville and a lot of 2 days in ports in Madeira, Tenerife, etc. Only 600 passengers. Very nice if it was from Manchester.:):)

Jan

I hope the Manchester ship Canal is big enough :p

While on the subject of Sun :cool:

Just ordered mine & the OH suntan cream off of ebay for the 4th year from the same supplier..brilliant stuff at less than half the price of stores.

If you need a name I will publish it :)

Still wall to wall sunshine here..top temp was 18c can't wait :D for it to get a lot warmer..down side.... only 5 days left before I go back to work :o

I get mine from a well known pound shop but you can give us a hint.;)

Weather bucked up this afternoon and went warm late on so got the garden sorted out, lawn all cut and edged AND got my new slave to help. Now! that's a miracle, Praise The Lord!:)

Two and a half weeks to go! Can't wait.:D:D

Jan

6 HOURS until I am 60 but feel 35 and look 61 :eek:

my BH says I am becoming more like victor meldrew

I replied " no I am that man " :D

Stevie

RR Can you post this onThomson thread me fingers are about to give up :(

but do NOT get in any trouble for thread jumping ;)

Goodnight my friends and may your God go with you

(dave allen )

Another glorious day...wall to wall sunshine ... what's in store today I wonder..child free...Pub Lunch might be on the cards

Ohhh wait that means spending money :p fry up it is then :D

Hope you searched for carrington (name of vendor) in the bay of plenty, send him a mail and he will sort what ever permutations of lotions you need, I can personnel vouch for the product as have used for the last 4 years.

Sorry didn't reply straight away, had a day authentic ideal home show with daughter#2. Will find out more details from daughter#1. She just said that it was a bit like a building site and there was plastic covering on some of the carpets to keep them clean.

She sent me a pic of her cabin and it looks very nice and clean , much more than I expected for a crew cabin( interior deck 3).

Apparently in dry dock for a few days then doing small circuits to test engine and mooring( probably the wrong term) off coast of Cadiz as cheaper.

They have long days rehearsing all 7 of their shows 7 days a week now till the passengers get on. Will find out what I can and post on here what I can.

Lovely day here today so I really should get my arse into gear and do something productive.

Will find out what I can.

Going to try and get a week on board in June. Any suggestions which itinary is best. Although mainly going to see daughter as long time from now till October 30th to wait to see her.

We are travelling June 19th to try a different Itinerary for the 1st week

Palma

day @ Sea

Tangier

Gibralter

Malaga

Cartagena

Valencia

Back to Palma to start 2nd week.

Palma

day @ sea

Olbia

Naples

Civitavecchia

Propriano

Mahon

Palma

Back home :(

Because we have an early Flight from Stansted on the outward leg of our journey stoopid O'Clock flight time of 06:00 :eek:

We have decided to stay over @ Stansted even though it is only 90 Min's drive from the darkest corner of East Suffolk, would mean starting travelling @ 02:00.

Just now booked a Hotel room and 15 days parking for £150 @ the Radisson Blu (2 Min's walk from hotel to check in)

Looked @ comparison of long stay car park cost for 14 days ... £85 :eek: and commute into stansted airport (20 Min's) so a nice stay over in a plush hotel and nice meal night before seems like a no Brainer :p

RR over and out :cool:

Hope you searched for carrington (name of vendor) in the bay of plenty, send him a mail and he will sort what ever permutations of lotions you need, I can personnel vouch for the product as have used for the last 4 years.

Tried searching members but no luck. Most in the USA. A search brings up things like Blake Carrington, Dynasty, Rodney Carrington, Emmerdale. Oh! how I laughed.:D:D

Jan

Archived