IE and useless info 2

ekco

I was watching too but couldn't get on here as had friends round. Danni called about an hour ago. All the entertainment cast are on shore now having a few drinks. They were waiting for the good ship to dock for about 3 hours something to do with fuel and stabilisers but not sure what she said as was quite noisy in our house when she called.

They all can't wait to get started now, and welcome you all on board with their welcome show

Do any of you know if you can get to see the webcam views of the good ship island escape. Danni told me there is a camara but I can't seem to find out how to view images from it. When we sailed emerald and ruby princess I used to go on their web page and view the images from the ships seperate page.

Thanks jenny

Hi Jenny, there is a camera but it's for internal use only for all the TV's in the cabins.

1 useful tip with these though :D

For inside cabins: Last thing at night tune it to the Webcam and turn off volume and next morning you you can see where you are and if it's light or dark..if it's dark go back to sleep :p if it's light beer time :D

Hi Jenny, there is a camera but it's for internal use only for all the TV's in the cabins.

1 useful tip with these though :D

For inside cabins: Last thing at night tune it to the Webcam and turn off volume and next morning you you can see where you are and if it's light or dark..if it's dark go back to sleep :p if it's light beer time :D

He pinched that off me.;):p

I pinched it off someone else.:D

Jan

Thankyou. I'm sure it will she has a beautiful voice and when her and Ben sing together it's bloody awesome. Even if I do say so myself. Let's just open the audience appreciate all the hard work they have all put in.

Might end up on the ship same time as you in June depending on whether I can talk hubby into me having a week off from chip shop

That will be good...2 weeks :eek: would be nice meeting you and Mr Chippy or do you mean your leaving him behind :confused:

Just looked on the webcam..everyone must be inside :) only 17c in palma @ the moment.

Forgot they are on CET it's now 19:25 in Palma

Oh and it would be just me and younger daughter. Mr chippy needs to stay and earn money for the November cruise. That should be a fun one as its his 50th while we are on the ship.

It's our 25th wedding anniversary tomorrow and he prob not bought me anything so I'm sure I can get a week of in June:D

I don't know about the webcam but if you go to http://www.marinetraffic.com you can put in the ships name and see where it is , where it's been and other info.

Is it your first cruise or first time on this ship.

We've sailed princess before but wil be our first time on the island escape at the end of the season. Really looking forward to it

Archived