IE and useless info 2

ekco

Just back from chip shop, good night been busy from 430, closed at 1130 so now having a few red wines, glasses not bottles.

RR. That's the blogg. How did you find that? Mind you I suppose there's not many Dannis singing on cruise ships. Although the other male vocalist is called Danny :)

Mo- danni said she'd look out for you and your daughter when your on your cruise and come and say hi.

Have any of you used the hairdressers on board. Danni is possibly going to give them a go tomorrow as she has to stay on board tomorrow (no looking round Pisa for her) and her highlights need doing apparently. Especially as she said one of the passengers saw her the other day and made a comment about her showhair piece not matching her real hair... Oooops the downside of being blonde in the sun.

She ate in one of the restaurants today and said it was very nice.

ooh one last thing I have asked her to send some photos , will post them on here when I get them. Will need help with that though.:)

The good ship is now showing up in Liverno..one of my favourite city's.. got lost there last year :D was the family concerned :mad:

Jen..so much can be found on the internet :) and it was how you spelt Danni ..gave it away.

Once you have the photos I will run through the way in putting the snaps up here.

Does she have to pay for the Hairdressers..if I remember rightly .. Mrs Rebel had her hair done and it cost a fortune :eek: I too have problems with my blonde hair as well apart from the silver streaks.

RR I though t I was alone in keeping track of the good ship. Glad the good ship is in range at the moment , as to the question of hairdressers , yes I think she does have to pay but might get a discount but as it needed doing and she's not sure where to go in Palma yet that was her only choice.

Now off to chip shop... Wish I'd married a millionaire then I could stay home and watch britains got talent. I keep looking out for Ben the other male singer as he should be on there at some point although he didn't get through as they didn't like what he was wearing. Even though that's what they told him to wear! Proves its all a fix I suppose

I'm in the airport lounge at this very moment. Well worth the money, food and drink available. An hours delay though, enjoy the rain tomorrow, lol.:D

Jan

Thanks all. A couple of bacardis and a glass of red to help me on my way. And I've been tt for weeks so should sleep through the 8 hours flight, hic.:)

Ttfn

Jan

Thanks RR :D really grateful.

Just spoke to Danni she was sat outside a McDonald's so she could use the free wifi. She was with Jade and Macy. They said it was rather choppy last night. Dint get a lot of sleep and a few feeling a tad sickly.it looked very windy though and very quiet

Macy and Jade both said don't expect too much from the drydock work. A splash of paint here and there and a few new carpets but otherwise not a lot different.

Looking like I might get a week in June. :D:D

Now off to chip shop again although I think most of the holiday makers are going home as its so cold up there. I know I wouldn't like to be in a caravan in this weather:(

Aargh!! :mad: Just checked out our 2 weeks cruise price only to find it is £386 cheaper!! :eek:

This would have covered our drinks!

Don't suppose Thomson cares! :mad:

Can you guess I'm mad!

Oh dear Mo that's a bummer, but if you had left it this late o book you might not have had a good choice of cabin or deck.

Thanks for the links RR much appreciated , I know Danni is almost 23 but I do worry and knowing ought where she is and what the weather etc is like is a help.

Just got back from chippy so a large glass of red is now needed while hubby watches the golf

Island Escape - Spirit Of The Med

Hurry, only 1 cabin left

Cruise: 10-Apr-12

Palma, Majorca

7 Nights

1 x Deck 5/6 Inside

Port of Call:

Palma , Ship At Sea , Ajaccio , Rome , Livorno , Toulon , Barcelona , Palma

Price includes:

7 nights cruise

Full Board

Return flights

Coach transfers

Per

Person:

£388

Total Price:

£776

Online Savings :

£1004

Photos

Videos

Add to shortlist

View Itinerary

From To Date Depart Arrive Duration Stops Airline

London Gatwick Palma Mallorca Tue 10-Apr-12 15:50 19:10 2hr 20mins Direct Thomson Airways

Palma Mallorca London Gatwick Tue 17-Apr-12 20:10 21:40 2hr 30mins Direct Thomson Airway:cool:

Oh how tempting is that price but I defiantly wouldn't make 26yrs of marriage if I asked for a week off from the chip shop over the Easter break:rolleyes:

RR I thought the weather looked calmer lets hope they get some sleep tonight then, think 2-3 of the entertainment team were a little ill the other night with the rocking and rolling lol.

Cheeky as well but your right chippy not as busy and I'm hoping tonight will be a little earlier as well.

Danni reports that the food is good on board and the shows seem to be going down well.

She had her hair done on board. She got discount so wasn't too bad a price and she said the girls on the hairdressers were lovely

Still waiting for photos though so whoever is reading this that's on board from tomorrow please give my daughter a kick up the bum :D

Archived