IE and useless info 2

ekco

Hi Jan! :)

Welcome back! Looking forward to your review. :)

Phew! lol! Just finished it. I can't believe it took me so long! Loved the Dream though and the ship hardly pitched all week. Not sure if the ship is really stable or the sea was unusually calm.:) The theatre is good with plenty of seating which is nice and for the first time ever it was warm at night on deck while we were sailing.:)

Jan

Danni just face timed me. They now got wifi on ship( but she might have meant that the crew can now get it and it might have always been there for passengers.

Plus new captain today, she didn't know his name but he's English and will be on her ( the ship not Danni :eek:) for the next 3 months.:)

To Jan (Ekco)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Jan.

Welcome back. Today is yours - leave the ironing and enjoy yourself.

Jan:)

Thanks Jan, how did you know? Ssh! Don't tell anyone.:)

Jan

Thanks Jan, how did you know? Ssh! Don't tell anyone.:)

Jan

Hi Jan

We were on the transatlantic crossing this time last year but before we went you had mentioned it. RR had been winding you up and before I closed off I told him to be nice to you on the Monday and the reason why. However, when we got back and I read the posts I think he had been his usual self.

I see he's got man flu again and looking for sympathy. No chance.

Hi Jan

We were on the transatlantic crossing this time last year but before we went you had mentioned it. RR had been winding you up and before I closed off I told him to be nice to you on the Monday and the reason why. However, when we got back and I read the posts I think he had been his usual self.

I see he's got man flu again and looking for sympathy. No chance.

I'm impressed, I can't remember the time of day.:D

Poor RR:D Rumours of a strange throat virus on the ship, maybe he's got that.

Jan

I'm impressed, I can't remember the time of day.:D

Poor RR:D Rumours of a strange throat virus on the ship, maybe he's got that.

Jan

Something to do with age. It used to be called senile dementia but I can't remember it's new name.:confused:

He hasn't been on a cruise recently that I'm aware of. It's maybe all the following of the IE in the run up to her first cruise that's done it. Perhaps he's developed a new illness "phantom cruising".:rolleyes:

:)

Thanks RR. She seems so happy. Still can't believe my baby girl is all grown up and living her dream. Going to miss seeing her on her birthday on Sunday though.

Where did you find the photo ? Facebook ? :)

Hi Jenny..looks like we are 2 proud parents of our Girls. mine is now a very successful architect working out of Ipswich and Living In her house in Colchester (35 miles away) and only get to see her on Birthdays or the occasional "Dad" can I....you know the score :D my 2 boys are so Independant it's scarey :eek: and now due another Grandchild in the next 3 weeks.

As for the Photos..my secret :p look forward to meeting you and your Daughter on the 19th ;)

Over and out RR....not Ross Roberts :rolleyes:

Thanks RR. She seems so happy. Still can't believe my baby girl is all grown up and living her dream. Going to miss seeing her on her birthday on Sunday though.

Where did you find the photo ? Facebook ? :)

Found this great review Jengef

Nan x

bazandang

9 / 10

Apr 2012, Angelica R

have just returned from our first ever cruise and what a fantastic time we had from the moment we stepped onto the ship to the moment we stepped off. every crew member made us feel so welcome nothing was too much trouble. entertainment especially the resident singers and dancers worked so hard in sometimes quite bumpy conditions. a special mention to danny and ben keep up the good work you both deserve the best. as mentioned in quite a few reveiws the ship is getting a little tired but has a heart of gold. thankyou so much once again.xxxxxxxxxxxx

Under 60 days to go :D ohhh cant wait :eek:

Now got this afternoon off and it's bucketing down :confused: and work tomorrow...how sad is that!! and we cant drive in as there is a anti nuclear party on our beach and now we have to be bussed in because of the lockdown..going to be a funny old weekend :mad:

Might drive up to get some chips from Jenny on Sunday :D

Archived