IE and useless info 2

ekco

Thanks RR. I thought it was something like that. You'd never guess I was the worried kind lol.

They fixed the shower in Danni's cabin today. It's had tiles falling off since she got in it in Cadiz but they were too busy with the rest of the ship. She text today to say the first morning in 2 weeks she could have had a lie in they came to repair it. I told her to shut up as at least she woke to heat and sunshine.

Might get a quick call later as its our silver wedding anniversary today but as they are at sea I'm not sure.

Congrats to you as well then.

Unfortunately as we have a business that is open from April till October I can't be whisked away till later in the year.

Going to have a few drinks later though

I don't know about the webcam but if you go to www.marinetraffic.com you can put in the ships name and see where it is , where it's been and other info.

Is it your first cruise or first time on this ship.

We've sailed princess before but wil be our first time on the island escape at the end of the season. Really looking forward to it

Thanks for that link. :o

It's first time cruise AND on the IE! It's for our 10th anniversary, which isn't much compared to 25 years. Congrats to both who are celebrating that one!

We sail mid-October. Wanted a cruise that was relaxed and this one went to several places I've been wanting to visit so perfect fit.

Just spoke to Danni , her phone bill is going to outrageous this month!

Alls well. The ship is great, everyone seems happy she said. Although she wasn't on it last year so she can't say for definite but said it looks like its had a lot of sprucing up done.

She said the first show went down really well. Two of the same show tonight, " magic of the musicals"

Last night someone came up to her and asked if she was one of the 3 Dannis and if her mum was called jenny. Kind of freaked her out a little until the person explained was a friend from cruisecritic. I had to laugh I can just see the look of " oh mother" in her eyes :D

She said the sailing was fine , had a little engine jitter the other day but all is well now. They got into Corsica about 730 this morning. Asked her to send some pictures of the good ship so if she does I will post them on here. ( if I can fathom it out :confused:)

Sorry to bore you all

Just spoke to Danni , her phone bill is going to outrageous this month!

Alls well. The ship is great, everyone seems happy she said. Although she wasn't on it last year so she can't say for definite but said it looks like its had a lot of sprucing up done.

She said the first show went down really well. Two of the same show tonight, " magic of the musicals"

Last night someone came up to her and asked if she was one of the 3 Dannis and if her mum was called jenny. Kind of freaked her out a little until the person explained was a friend from cruisecritic. I had to laugh I can just see the look of " oh mother" in her eyes :D

She said the sailing was fine , had a little engine jitter the other day but all is well now. They got into Corsica about 730 this morning.

Sorry to bore you all

Hi Jenny! This is Mo. I just pop up now and again! I really enjoy all of your posts - not boring! It's like getting a little inside information :D. DH, daughter & I are looking forward to our third year of IE. My daughter is Special Needs & she just loves the entertainment. Almost feel as if I know your daughter already & look forward to hearing & seeing her. :) They all do extremely well & work very hard.

Just thought I would mention that we shall be celebrating our 42nd wedding anniversary this summer! :eek: Our first cruise was for our Ruby!

Keep up the good work!

Mo..I'm sure we have met? I can remember sitting in the bar one afternoon on the Island Escape and talking to 2 Irish ladies and one of them had a special needs daughter with them, could be totally wrong though its my age you know :D

Hi RR. Not sure if we've met. I would usually be just with my daughter or with her & DH. :)

RR what a gorgeous photo. In a few years time I'm sure your little helper will be helping to take the money out not in:) If and when Danni sends any photos might need to ask how you get them on here.

Mo that was really kind thing to say, thankyou. What's your daughters name and perhaps I can ask Danni to come and say hello if she can find you. Danni has started a blogg of her time since finding she got the job, if you want the link I'll put on here.

Working since 6am at home then at 12 went to Sains then BH home .me pub just for 2 like you do, then ome bacon butts (is that ok on good Friday? )

too cold for gardening so ending watching John Wayne in the Searchers

my TV mag says it was one of the best movies ever made :cool:

must agree that I was about 4 when it was made,however the sound and filming

tend to show age , but far better than all this CGI stuff of today :rolleyes:

(ie proper film)

OMG am feeling old reading above :eek:

Stevie

Archived