IE and useless info 2

ekco

Hi EssexOldGirl, Dannis bday is the 22nd which I think is the Sunday and I think that's the Barcalona day. Not a bad place to be for your 23rd birthday I suppose. Im going to try and see if I can get flowers to her. Bet your getting excited now at least you can get away from this cold weather for a while .

Spoke to Danni today. She said they'd had rain for a couple of days but everyone seems happy. All the girls visited a wedding dress shop today in liverno , she said the dresses were beautiful. Told her she needs a man first lol

RR how was the football. Norwich had a bad loss today not that hubby cares as he's an Ipswich fan

Found a picture on Facebook of some of the crew , Danni included ,up on the pool deck during the day. If anyone an tell me how to put it on here then I will. Although doesn't really show much of the deck. Still waiting for her to actually send me some pics so EOG if you an kindly remind her if u bump into her would be much appreciated :D

Anyone got any info on IE yet for next summer? Still no mention of it anywhere for summer 2013. Would have thought that there would be some sort of advertisement for her somewhere with brochures to start coming out next week. Anyone find out any news onboard? :confused:

Hi Jengef

just home this morning from a family party in Milton Keynes last night - nice early start for an empty M1 and M25! We'll wish Danni a happy birthday and also put a happy birthday message from you in the Daily News Letter. Let me know if you want any special wording.

Getting sorted for an early start on Tuesdy morning....can't wait.

RR your a star. That wasn't the one but this is better. She looks so happy.

How do u put photos on here, I did it ages ago on the princess pages but can't remember.

EssexOldGirl that would be really kind thanks. Just put something like " happy birthday Danni lots of love from mum dad and Sarah xx"

Have a fantastic holiday, hope u gets lots of sunshine

Hi Jen.

I use Photo Bucket once downloaded to photo bucket it gives you several options on how to post a picture but is also a live album.

Here is the code that was taken off of photobucket with the square bracket taken off the end to show the details of the code

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/hook7/escapeteam.jpg[/img

If you need anymore help....:)

Just got an e-mail back from Thomson after I asked them about IE for next summer. They said that a date for the brochure release hasn't yet been confirmed, but they'd expect it to be the end of April. Looks like she'll be sailing then for a further year. :)

I'm back, I'm tired and I'm off back to bed. Had a great time, huge cabin, miserable steward who stalked us the whole week, good entertainment, lots of bars to choose from and food which ranged from terrible and stone cold to really good in the MDR. All in all the Dream is a lot better than the other Thomson ships though.:):)

More tomorrow.

Jan

Glad your back safe Jan

Thanks, it's a long flight.:eek:

Well RR the steward was the oldest we've ever seen on a ship and unfortunately his store room was right next to our cabin. He spent the entire week standing outside staring at his trolley, tutting when we came back and then knocking on the door with spare toilet rolls we didn't need and had nowhere to store just to disturb us. I wouldn't mind but we had no shower gel the whole week.

Still, it was lovely and hot. Review on Thomson shortly.

Jan

Archived