Champagne package on Liberty?

Does such a creature exist, I have a vague recollection of seeing somewhere that you buy a package and you can chose to have champagne cocktails, was I dreaming?;)
Wasn't available on our last 2 sailings on Liberty, but someone who has sailed more recently can probably confirm.

Wasn't available on our last 2 sailings on Liberty, but someone who has sailed more recently can probably confirm.

Thanks Pete, I think I might have seen it on a wine list attachment on someones review, still not sure if I was dreaming!:rolleyes:

There are 3 wine packages (Gold, Platinum, and Diamond) that can be purchased prior or after boarding that include some sparkling wine choices. Maybe that's what you're thinking of? They aren't really champagne cocktails, but could order one of the bottles as part of the package?

Does such a creature exist, I have a vague recollection of seeing somewhere that you buy a package and you can chose to have champagne cocktails, was I dreaming?;)

It seems hit or miss. Ask at the Champagne Bar when you board. It is a 10 (I think) drink card for champagne cocktails at the Champagne Bar. I've asked on some ships and the bartender has had no idea what I am talking about. Maybe they've discontinued it altogether but it can't hurt to inquire.

It seems hit or miss. Ask at the Champagne Bar when you board. It is a 10 (I think) drink card for champagne cocktails at the Champagne Bar. I've asked on some ships and the bartender has had no idea what I am talking about. Maybe they've discontinued it altogether but it can't hurt to inquire.

I believe this is the one I'm thinking of too, you buy the package and can get a mixture of different champagne cocktails if you choose, just cannot remember where I saw it! Thank you all for your helpful replies:)

There used to be a Champagne Card on a few ships but that was years ago. It was a great deal. Something like $49.00 for ten champagne coctails.

That is a great deal, I wonder is it on the Liberty of the Seas..... I hope someone can tell me for definite, I would be right up there at the first chance!:D

Archived