Shore Excursions

kim.ellett88

My husband and I just booked our Disney Cruise for May 12th on the Fantasy and I can't wait! I was looking at shore excursions on the Disney website and added a few to my "cruise activities" but I was wondering if that means that they are booked and how I pay for those or if there is more to the process. I can't find any info on the Disney website. Also, is there a way to change excursions online? Thanks for the help in advance!

My husband and I just booked our Disney Cruise for May 12th on the Fantasy and I can't wait! I was looking at shore excursions on the Disney website and added a few to my "cruise activities" but I was wondering if that means that they are booked and how I pay for those or if there is more to the process. I can't find any info on the Disney website. Also, is there a way to change excursions online? Thanks for the help in advance!

I would guess they are not booked, just on your "wish list" of what you want to do. Are you within your booking window? And paid in full?

Once you make the booking, it's just a reservation. DCL doesn't charge to your onboard account until you board. If you decide to cancel an excursion without pentalty, you must do so 3 days prior to your SAIL DATE not the date of the excursion.

I believe, if you go to your online reservation, to the shore excursions (or maybe "itinerary" it will show what you are actually booked for. And I think there's an "edit" button for cancellations and changes.

:)

OK, after a little research, I found:

If your excursions are in your "My Cruise Activites" link, you are booked.

To make changes:

Login and go to "My Cruise Activities"

Click the "Day X" (right above the date) for the day you have an activity scheduled

Select "Modify" (over to the right)

Make changes.

:)

Archived